El Presidente is back!
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Online multiplayer for up to 4 players.
In times of political turmoil and social unrest, the people are calling for visionary leaders, who will steer the fate of their country with foresight and ingenuity. Prove yourself once again as a feared dictator or peace-loving statesman on the island state of Tropico and shape the fate of your very own banana republic through fourdistinctive eras. Face new challenges on the international stage and always keep the needs of your people in mind.
For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace at will and give election speeches from your balcony, to win the favor of your subjects.
Tropico 6 – The Llama of Wall Street
It’s time to play in the major leagues! El Presidente is descending on the world of international brands, big time. Power in politics is never enough for a man with ambitions as great as El Prez, so join forces with the shady…uh, completely trustworthy broker, and help Tropico to establish its status as a global megabrand. Unravel the secrets behind the broker’s sinister master plan, as you try to sabotage the US finance market. In order to assert yourself, you will have to be a llama among wolves. Well, something like that…
New gameplay mechanics await, as the prices of goods will now succumb to fluctuations and trends in the global market. Use new buildings like the Trade Institute to play the markets and manipulate export prices. Random events will pose an additional challenge, and you’ll also find lots of new content to dive into, like new traits, customization options and edicts.
- New standalone mission: “The Llama of Wall Street” – enter the world of big business
- New buildings: Trade Institute, Toy Workshop and Smart Furniture Studio will help to enhance your economic power
- New gameplay mechanics: Goods are now subject to price fluctuations, trade impacts and trends – affect global markets by using the Trade Institute to forecast future trends and play the markets
- New challenges: random events will occur and will have positive, negative or mixed effects on global market situations, trade or production
- New sandbox map: Acantilado Humeante
- New edict, traits and customization options for El Prez and your palace
Tropico 6 – Spitter
It’s all about the fame and prestige. Nobody knows this better than a self-declared despot…uh, statesman, such as El Presidente. Tropico 6’s second DLC skyrockets you into the world of stardom and illustriousness. Interact with superstars by using Spitter, the only short message social networking app officially approved by the Tropican Ministry for Modern Communications & Smoke Signals. Court the stars to gain their support, unlock their individual strengths and in turn receive even more respect and adulation from your subjects. But beware – fame and money can also attract some seriously shady types…
At the heart of the DLC is the new Spitter mechanic, which allows you to interact with celebrities and faction leaders to increase your standing. Use new buildings like the Rehab Center or Beauty Farm to attract celebrities and make them permanent citizens of Tropico. Plus, enjoy even more new content with three new music tracks, additional customization items and a new trait for El Prez.
- New Spitter Social Media feature: Interact with superstars and faction leaders via a social app, to increase your standing and unlock new special traits of the celebrities
- New mission and sandbox map
- 3 new buildings: Lure celebrities to Tropico by building a Rehab Center or Beauty Farm and make them permanent residents using the Super Villa
- New trait: Narcissist
- 3 new tracks: Comercio Feliz, La Celebridad, Fiesta en el Club
- 5 new customization options for El Prez and his palace
TITLE: Tropico 6
GENRE: Simulation, Strategy
DEVELOPER: Limbic Entertainment
PUBLISHER: Kalypso Media
RELEASE DATE: 29 Mar, 2019