- 2v2 and 4v4 competitive strategy game
- Single-player and cooperative modes against bots of varying difficulties
- Global Servers: Compete against players from around the world
- 75+ unique fighters (towers), 7 legions and more to come, and Mastermind mode (randomized fighters)
- Matchmaking, reconnecting, anti-leaver/AFK/griefer detection, leaderboards, achievements, player profiles, and stat-tracking
- Balanced for competitive play with frequent balance patches
- Frequent content and feature updates
It’s like a tower defense, but instead of building towers, you deploy dynamic fighters that come to life and move, attack, and cast spells automatically. Defend your lane against waves of enemies and hire mercenaries to attack your opponents. To win, you must defeat the opposing team’s king before they defeat yours. From start to finish, a match lasts around 20 minutes.
Legion TD 2 is the standalone sequel to the hugely popular Warcraft III mod, Legion TD, which inspired StarCraft II’s Squadron TD and Dota 2’s Legion TD: Reborn. Legion TD 2 is made by the same team that created the original mod.
Legion TD 2 is made by an indie team of 4 friends: Brent ‘Lisk’ Batas, Julian ‘Jules’ Gari, Jean ‘Curing’ Go, and Dani. Lisk and Jules have been best friends for over 20 years and have been playing and designing games together since they were kids.
Title: Legion TD 2
Genre:Indie, Strategy, Early Access
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2017