Like so many, Derek Hales is fed up and is dreaming about ditching the nine-to-five lifestyle. When he learns that his late uncle made him the sole heir of Carpe Diem Boats, a boating company on the tropical complex of the Jo Jo islands, he does not hesitate for a second. A new life awaits! After a long voyage, he and his striking girlfriend Michelle Joyce finally arrive at their destination, enjoying the beautiful sunrise, with a Boating Company of their own. Compared to the dull office life, this new life looks much better. Finally but suddenly, life is good!
- With an array of luxury vessels at your disposal, take on various missions across ultra-realistic tropical waters, in order to make your fortune.
- Experience vast, beautiful tropical locations, with more than 50 harbors and dozens of diverse places to explore.
- Become an adept skipper and progress across 6 different ship types.
- Realistic weather conditions and 24hr day/night cycle.
- Seek treasures in the deep, rescue people from drowning, avoid pirate attacks and become rich and famous!
- Use your earnings to build your commercial empire, buy and sell properties in this tropical paradise, progress from sun beds, beach houses and bungalows, to restaurants, villas and even hotels.
- Play against 9 other NPC Skippers who compete for business against you, become the best skipper, earn more money and become the ultimate tycoon of the JoJo Islands!
Title: The Good Life
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Release Date: 2 Nov, 2012