Genetic Disaster is a cooperation action game with an appealing accessibility.
Play alone or team-up to 4 friends, on couch coop or through Internet, pick a character and try to run away from the mad mansion! Each of the 12 levels are procedurally generated. Hordes of enemies are waiting for you! Call your friends for help, but be careful, the mansion will adapt, for better or for worse.
Upgrade your hero at each level, to create your own gameplay style or to combine them with those from your mates: Do you need a tank or a berserker? It’s up to you!
- The game will entirely adapt according to the number of players
- Online and oncouch cooperation multiplayer, from 1 to 4 players
- Levels are procedurally generated
- Background and characters hand painted
- More than 75 powerful and crazy weapons
- 4 uniques characters with special abilities
- Upgrade your hero over the levels with more than 50 mutations
- Controls especially designed for keyboard/mouse and gamepad
If the enemies will do anything to take you down, the mansion is as much hostile. Your progression will affect the entire level with huge mutators. Keep an eye on projectile on fire, explosives barrels, activation of frendly fire, and many more ways to cooperate! Kinda.
Mutations are powerups and abilities you can put on your character. They can be looted during any run you make. You’ll be able to activate it before every game thanks to the new resource, crystals. You’ll find them in chesters or on enemies… Explore every inch of the map and discover more than 30 mutations!
Stool wars is a Pvp arena for 2 to 4 players. No guns, only stools, explosive barrels and boost. If the cooperation is painful during the main game, here is the best place to settle scores and blow off some steam.
Title: Genetic Disaster
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Team8 Studio
Publisher: Team8 Studio
Release Date: 18 Dec, 2017