Aura of worlds is a creative tactics rogue-lite platformer.
Explore multiple worlds where you must utilise your creative abilities and wits to twist adversity to your advantage. Finding your way through these ever-changing death labyrinths.
Escape flooding passages, outrun toxic pollen, face off against gargantuan bosses that have made entire mazes their home. Do you play defensively with the spear and energy shield, or swing into the fray with a boomerang and grapple hook? Do you scour the levels for potions and runes; or do you dive headfirst into the chaos?
There are multiple solutions to every problem. For example, if there is a chest on the other side of a lava pit; do you…?:
- Grapple across:
bend time and bounce off enemies:
- Use a boomerang to fetch the item:
- Blow up the pit with a grenade; setting everything nearby alight!:
- Over 70 unique enemies and traps
- 8+ randomized level themes. Such include tidal corridors filled with mines, rising lava, caverns lined with toxic and carnivorous plants…
- 3 Primary world types (grotto, gardens, temple) each with their own traps, enemies, boss and special theme layouts.
- A plethora of creative abilities ranging from parkour to cloaking to warping time itself!
- Every object has multiple uses E.g. you can grab that lantern from the ceiling, and carry it around to use as a portable light source or improvised flaming molotov…
- Hand crafted pixel art and animations by Jessica Turner and Lachlan Cartland
- Regular updates (about once every 2-5 weeks)
- A unique musical score.
- Permanent progression: allows you to start from any world that you’ve unlocked.Whilst functionally complete; the game is under active development and more content is being added.
Title: Aura of Worlds
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Cognitive Forge
Publisher: Cognitive Forge
Release Date: 24 Apr, 2018